Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, Nashville TN
Join your ACP colleagues and industry professionals for a day of learning, sharing and networking. Our distinguished speakers will provide information to help you on the job and to help you become a more valuable professional. We will also talk ACP: Peer-to-peer Chapter leadership discussions, keys to a successful chapter, member engagement, getting the most value from your membership and more. Click the Shaping Careers, Advancing Resilience icon (left) to access the Conference Brochure.
Register and learn from experts in the field, including:
- Christopher Duffy, VP of Professional Services at Strategic BCP, speaking to Presenting to the Board: How to be a Highly Successful Presenter
- Tejas Katwala, Co-Founder & CEO of Continuity Logic, providing 7 Steps to Building a Rock-Solid Enterprise
- Phil Lambert, Founder of Ripcord Solutions, presenting 7 Steps to Practitioner Excellence
- Cheyene Marling, Founding President of BC Management, with insight into how you can be a Top Talent
- Bo Mitchell, Founder and President of 911 Consulting, provides the critical answers to Call 911: Then What?
Once again we will be just ahead of DRI2018, happening February 12-14 at the same site. Register for DRI2018 below. ACP members can save at DRI by using the promotional code POM173.
The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, located less than 10 miles from Nashville International Airport, boasts of stylish rooms and modern meeting spaces. There is shopping and dining right under its roof, and exciting nearby attractions including the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the General Jackson Showboat.
Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center | 2800 Opryland Drive | Nashville, TN 37214 | +1-615-889-1000