ACP January Webinar Registration Now Open
The 2018 ACP Webinar Series begins on Wednesday, January 24 at 12:00 Noon, Eastern, with a look at Modern DR Success through Automation. Registration is now open. Find the webinar details and secure your spot here.
ACP and Capella University to Partner on Educational Offerings
ACP is happy to announce we have become a Capella University Alliance Partner, which will provide ACP members a discount on the University’s degree programs.
ACP members in good standing, and qualified family members, will receive a 10% tuition discount on all Capella degree programs. There are two online learning formats that allow you to create a convenient schedule and a wide range of programs and specializations to fit your goals. ACP members must be logged in to find out more.
Register Today for ACP's 2018 Conference: Shaping Careers, Advancing Resilience
A distinguished group of industry leaders, all ACP members, headline the program for ACP’s 2018 one-day Conference Shaping Careers, Advancing Resilience on Sunday February 11 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, TN. Once again, our one-day event will precede DRI2018 at the same site. Access the Conference Brochure here.
Register today to join your colleagues and learn from experts in the field, including:
- Christopher Duffy, VP of Professional Services at Strategic BCP, speaking to Presenting to the Board: How to be a Highly Successful Presenter
- Tejas Katwala, Co-Founder & CEO of Continuity Logic, providing 7 Steps to Building a Rock Solid Enterprise
- Phil Lambert, Founder of Ripcord Solutions, presenting 7 Steps to Practitioner Excellence
- Cheyene Marling, Founding President of BC Management, with insight into how you can be a Top Talent
- Bo Mitchell, Founder and President of 911 Consulting, provides the critical answers to Call 911: Then What?
There will also be peer-to-peer discussions, a look at keys to successful chapters, great networking opportunities and more. Register today and secure your spot! ACP Members: use the promotional code POM173 when registering for DRI2018 for big savings!